Yield: 3 cups Prep 5 mins Chill 4 hrs
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 jar of 4-ounce jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 3 cups olives (see Note), with pits
1. Whisk oil, vinegar, pepper flakes and rind in bowl; add garlic, pimientos. Add olives. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours. Makes 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 142, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 578, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.