Servings: 8 Yield: 8 appetizer servings Prep 5 mins Bake 400°F 10 mins
- 1 pound crabmeat OR: surimi (imitation crabmeat)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red or green sweet pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Few drops hot-pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine crab, celery, sweet pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire, pepper sauce, parsley, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Divide among 8 scallop shells or ramekins. Combine crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over tops.
3. Bake in 400 degree F oven 10 minutes, till hot and crumbs are lightly browned. Makes 8 appetizer servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 61, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 9, carb. (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 71, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.