Yield: 1-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins
- 1 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 6 1/2 ounce package garlic-and-herb cheese spread
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Sliced sweet red pepper, for garnish (optional)
1. Thaw spinach in warm water. Drain, squeezing out as much water as possible.
2. Process the spinach, garlic-and-herb cheese spread, grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in food processor until smooth. Garnish with sliced sweet red pepper if desired. Serve the dip with crackers or crudite.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 38, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 99, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.