Yield: about 1 cup Prep 20 mins Chill 24 hrs
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1. Combine basil, parsley, chives, thyme, garlic in processor. Whirl to chop. Add cheese. Whirl until smooth.
2. Scrape into bowl. Cover; refrigerate at least 24 hours or up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 51, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 43, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.