Servings: 4 Prep 3 mins Microwave 2 mins
- 1/2 bag (8-1/2 ounces) multigrain tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup low-sodium salsa (such as Muir Glen Organic)
- 1 cup chicken, shredded and cooked
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded taco cheese blend
- 3/4 cup white beans, cooked
- 1 scallion, chopped
- reduced-fat sour cream (optional)
1. Line the bottom of a large microwave-safe serving dish with tortilla chips.
2. Spoon on salsa. Scatter chicken, cheese and white beans over the salsa. Sprinkle scallion over the top.
3. Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with sour cream, if desired.