- 1/2 small cauliflower (1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 plum tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed
- 1/2 pound cooked, shelled, deveined shrimp
1. Cut cauliflower into flowerets; reserve stems for other use. Add lemon juice to bowl of water; add flowerets to prevent discoloration.
2. Chop onion, serrano chile and 1/2 teaspoon salt in food processor.
3. Prepare avocados. Coarsely mash flesh in bowl with fork. Mix in onion mixture, cilantro and remaining salt. Transfer to bowl; top with tomato.
4. Drain cauliflower; pat dry. Arrange cauliflower, radishes and shrimp around guacamole.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 172, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 403, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.