Makes: 24 mini pizzas. Prep: 15 minutes. Bake: at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil.
2. Place mini pitas on baking sheet; bake at 425 degrees F for 5 minutes.
3. Spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoons marinara sauce over each pita. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of mozzarella cheese over each and top with a piece of rolled prosciutto and 1 teaspoon of goat cheese.
4. Bake at 425 degrees F for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until mozzarella has melted and goat cheese has softened.
5. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.