Servings: 18 Yield: 18 (Recipe can be doubled)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-calorie cheddar cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 4 hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/2 cup dried apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple (such as Sunsweet Philippine Pineapple), chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1. Beat together cheddar cheese, cream cheese and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl until blended, about 1 minute.
2. Stir in dried apple, apricot and pineapple with a wooden spoon. Using a tablespoon, form mixture into balls, then roll between palms. Coat balls in chopped nuts. Makes 18 (recipe can be doubled).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 18; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 55, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 7, carb. (g): 5, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 85, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.