1. In small saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add red pepper, ginger and garlic; saute 1 minute. Add bourbon; cook 30 seconds. Stir in duck sauce; cook 1 minute; set aside.Packages:
2. In large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, mushrooms, scallions, red pepper, cilantro, soy, sugar, salt.
3. Heat oven to 200 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with paper towels.
4. Place a heaping teaspoon of filling onto center of each wonton wrapper. Brush edges with water. Bring edges up and over filling in center; pinch to seal to make a little package or bundle. Place packages on prepared baking sheet.
5. In deep-fat fryer or large saucepan, heat oil until it registers 375 degrees F on deep-fat frying thermometer. Fry about 10 bundles at a time in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Adjust heat as necessary to maintain oil temperature. With skimmer or slotted spoon, remove packages to towel-lined baking sheet. Keep warm in 200 degrees F oven. Serve with sauce. Packages can be fried a day ahead and refrigerated. Reheat in 400 degrees F oven 6 minutes.