1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Combine flour, yeast, sugar and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a medium-size bowl. Stir in very warm water and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until mixture comes together.
3. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 20 minutes.
4. Sprinkle pizza pan (15-3/4-inch round) with cornmeal. Pat dough over bottom of pizza pan, stretching and shaping to 1/2-inch-high rim at edge of pan. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella. Top with tomatoes and basil. Brush tomatoes and rim of dough with remaining oil. Sprinkle with oregano and remaining salt. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake in 450 degrees F oven on bottom rack of oven 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with carrot sticks on lettuce.