Yield: 2 cups Prep 5 mins Chill overnight
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 envelope (0.7 ounces) Italian dressing seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 French baguette (about 10 ounces), thinly sliced, OR: crackers, for serving (optional)
1. Place yogurt in yogurt strainer or medium-mesh strainer lined with paper towels. Refrigerate overnight to drain.
2. Transfer yogurt to medium-size bowl. Stir in spinach, water chestnuts, carrot, seasoning mix and mustard. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes. Serve with bread, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 17, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 110, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.