Yield: Makes 3 cups Prep 10 mins
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup green Sicilian olives
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 cup oil-cured black olives
- 3 whole dried chilies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
1. With vegetable peeler, remove 4 strips of zest from lemon. Combine with olives in large bowl. Squeeze enough juice from lemon to equal 1 tablespoon. Add to olives. Stir in chilies, olive oil, fennel, thyme, pepper and bay leaf. Spoon into sterilized, wide-mouth glass jars.
2. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 110, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 5, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 675, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.