1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Place a rack in a large baking pan.
2. Drain and squeeze liquid from spinach. In a medium-size bowl, mix together spinach, feta, mayonnaise and garlic.
3. In batches, place chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper and pound to 1/8-inch thickness. Place about 1/3 cup of filling down the center of each chicken breast. Roll up and secure each with 2 toothpicks.
4. Sprinkle with paprika. Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on the prepared rack.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature reads 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Run under the broiler for a minute or two, if desired. Makes 6 servings.