Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Microwave 4 mins
- 6 ounces reduced-fat tortilla chips, from an 8-1/2-ounce bag (such as Tostitos)
- 1 cup lower-sodium salsa (such as Muir Glen Organic)
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded pepper-Jack cheese
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
1. Line the bottom of a large microwave-safe serving dish with half of the tortilla chips. Evenly spoon on half of the salsa. Layer half each of the shrimp, beans, cheese, scallions and red pepper.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
3. Repeat with the remaining ingredients on a second serving dish.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 276, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 70, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 902, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.