Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 2 mins to 3 mins
- 1 bag (8-1/2 ounces) baked tortilla chips
- 1 jar medium-hot salsa con queso (such as Tostitos restaurant style)
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) diced green chiles, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 4 scallions
1. Spread half of the tortilla chips over the bottom of a large microwave-safe serving platter. Spoon half of the salsa over the chips. Evenly distribute half of the pepperoni, half of the green chiles and half of the black olives on top.
2. Snip 2 of the scallions over the nachos, using scissors. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Repeat with remaining ingredients on a second platter. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 381, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 96, sat. fat (g): 13, carb. (g): 38, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 139, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.