Servings: 6 Yield: 1 1/2 cups dip Prep 5 mins Cook 12 mins
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, rinsed
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Steam broccoli florets for 6 minutes. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly. Set aside and repeat with cauliflower florets. Refrigerate, along with grape tomatoes, until serving.
2. In a medium-sized glass bowl, stir together yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, sugar, garlic salt and black pepper. Refrigerate until serving, but less than 48 hours. Serve with veggies.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 106, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 19, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 214, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.