Yield: 1-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Crudites, for serving
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic salt and lemon pepper. Gradually whisk in the buttermilk. Stir in parsley and chives. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to several days.
2. Serve with assorted crudites.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 19, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 83, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.