1. Steam asparagus spears until they start to wilt (about 10 minutes). Cut off any tough stalks and puree rest in a food processor along with tofu, basil, ginger, lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and chopped garlic. Makes about 1 cup.
3. Nutritional Information: 28 calories, 1 gram of fat.Mediterranean Red Pepper Dip:
4. Roast a red pepper (in the broiler, or, using long tongs, over a gas stovetop). Peel and puree in a food processor with olives, basil, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Makes 1 cup.
5. Nutritional Information: 26 calories, 1 gram of fatCreamy Garbanzo Dip:
6. Drain garbanzo beans and simmer in a pot with water for 5 minutes. Cool; puree in blender with parsley, reduced-fat sour cream, lemon juice, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. Add water as needed for consistency. Makes 2 cups.
8. Nutritional Information: 75 calories, 2 grams of fat.