Yield: 1-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1/2 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 large scallion, trimmed and chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Beat cream cheese in a medium-size bowl until creamy. Stir in the drained crabmeat, chopped sweet red pepper, scallion, grated lemon rind and juice, Worcestershire sauce, liquid hot-pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Cover bowl tightly with a sheet of plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
2. Spoon spread into a small serving bowl. On a platter or in baskets, arrange an assortment of crackers for spreading.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 43, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 79, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.