Makes 1 1/2 pounds.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix salted mixed nuts and sweetened dried cranberries in a large bowl.
3. Melt honey, light brown sugar, and butter in a small saucepan. Pour over nut mixture; toss with ground cinnamon, ground ginger and salt.
4. Spread onto prepared baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on sheet on wire rack 5 minutes.
5. Turn out onto waxed paper; cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 weeks.