Yield: 30 cups Prep 10 mins Bake 250°F 5 mins
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat, picked over to remove shell bits, coarsely chopped
- 2 packages (2.1 ounces each) prepared mini phyllo cups (30 cups total)
1. Coarsely chop tomatoes and place on paper towels to drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar, tarragon and pepper sauce. Stir in crabmeat. Pat tomato pieces dry and add to crab mixture. Can be made several hours ahead; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Place mini phyllo cups on serving platter. If desired, heat cups briefly at 250 degrees F to warm slightly, about 5 minutes. Using a small spoon, scoop about 1 teaspoon salad into each cup.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 44, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 63, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.