Servings: 6 Prep 8 mins Bake 375°F 10 mins
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 six-inch flour tortillas, white or whole wheat, or 6 pitas, each cut in 8 wedges
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray tortilla wedges with canola oil spray. In a large paper or plastic bag, combine sugar and cinnamon. Add tortilla wedges, and shake well to distribute the sugar mixture.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 153, Fat, total (g): 2, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.