Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 6 mins to 8 mins
- 1 1/2 cups favorite chili recipe
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1/4 cup prepared guacamole
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Sliced, seeded, pickled jalapeno peppers
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Heat chili in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until hot. Spread half the tortilla chips on bottom of 10-inch glass pie plate. Spoon half the chili over tortilla chips. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Repeat with remaining chips, chili and cheese.
3. Bake in 400 degrees F oven until cheese is melted, 6 to 8 minutes. Top with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and jalapeno slices. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 395, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 62, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 27, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 1201, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.