Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Microwave 2 mins
- 6 cups baked scoop-shaped tortilla chips (such as Tostito's Baked Scoops)
- 3/4 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup vegetarian chili, warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
1. Place 3 cups chips on a microwave-safe plate and sprinkle with half of the cheddar and pepper Jack cheeses. Drop half of the chili by tablespoonfuls over chips; microwave for 1 minute.
2. Top with a second layer of chips, cheeses and chili and microwave for 1 minute. Sprinkle with lettuce and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 167, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 19, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 325, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.