Servings: 10 Yield: 10 cups Prep 5 mins Bake 250°F 1 hr
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 cups Chex Brand Cereals (corn, rice and/or wheat)
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Place the margarine or butter in a roasting pan. Place pan in 250 degrees F oven until the margarine melts. Stir in the seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Gradually add the cereals, mixed nuts and pretzels, stirring until all the pieces are evenly coated with the butter mixture.
4. Return to 250 degrees F oven and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 129, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 339, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.