- 1 bottle (1 liter) lime sparkling water, chilled
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2/3 cup cherry juice (such as Juicy Juice)
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- Lime wedges, for garnish (optional)
1. Stir together water, lime juice, cherry juice and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Pour over ice in five 8-ounce glasses and garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 5; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 43, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.