Servings: 32 Yield: 16 cups Prep 15 mins Bake 300°F 30 mins
- 1 12 ounce box crispy corn and rice cereal (about 10 cups)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate pieces
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a large roasting pan, stir together cereal and nuts; set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, stir together brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, cinnamon, and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; stir gently to coat.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring twice. Remove from oven. Spread mixture on a large piece of buttered foil to cool. Break into pieces. Stir in chocolate-covered raisins and the chocolate pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 32; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 216, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 30, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 292, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 105, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 129, Potassium (mg): 27, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.