Yield: 2-1/2 cups Prep 5 mins
- 1 pound creamy cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 12 cups cut-up raw vegetables such as carrots, sweet green and red peppers, zucchini, radishes, string beans, broccoli and cauliflower, for dipping
1. Puree cottage cheese, Parmesan, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic salt, salt, black pepper, hot-pepper sauce and anchovy paste, if using, in food processor, about 2 minutes. Through tube with machine running, gradually add oil and process 1 minute. Serve with raw vegetables.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 34, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 157, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.