Yield: 2 cups Prep 5 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1 container (1 pound) nonfat sour cream
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (about 4)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
1. Pulse sour cream and blue cheese in food processor with on-off motions until creamy (may be slightly lumpy). Remove to bowl. Stir in scallion, salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to develop.
2. Serve with a selection of raw and/or blanched vegetables.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 63, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 206, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.