Servings: 8 Yield: 8 cups Prep 20 mins
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 oranges, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 3 large jalapeno chiles, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1. Combine beans, orange, mango, red pepper, serrano, lime juice, cilantro and ginger in large bowl. For best flavor, refrigerate, covered, for a few hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 31, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 27, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.