- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4-ounces) corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 whole-wheat flour tortillas
1. In large bowl, toss together beans, corn, tomato, and avocado. Combine olive oil, garlic, and cumin in small glass bowl; microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in rice vinegar; pour mixture over beans and corn. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
2. Warm tortillas in microwave, 10 to 15 seconds each. Place in cup or small bowl, and fill with salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 332, Fat, total (g): 15, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 9, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.