Servings: 1 Start to Finish 5 mins
- 1 single-serving-size bag bear-shape graham snack cookies or animal crackers
- 1/4 cup vanilla or fruit-flavor low-fat yogurt*
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh fruit or berries (strawberries, mandarin orange segments, blueberries, bananas)
1. Use scissors to cut open bag of cookies along one of the short ends. Spoon yogurt over cookies in bag. Top with fruit. Serve from the bag with a spoon. Makes 1 serving.
- If desired, use vanilla or chocolate low-fat pudding instead of yogurt.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 266, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 46, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 28, pro. (g): 8, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 22, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 24, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 251, Potassium (mg): 353, calcium (mg): 323, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.