Servings: 10 Prep 5 mins Cook 5 mins
- 8 cups lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups cooked rice
1. This is the classic lemony Greek soup, with egg stirred in at the last moment.
2. Bring lower-sodium chicken broth in saucepan to boiling. Add lemon juice, one 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry, and salt and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, whisk eggs in small bowl until frothy. Stir a little broth into eggs. Remove from heat. Gradually whisk in egg. Place 1/2 cup cooked rice in each of 10 soup bowls. Add soup.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 190, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 89, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 32, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 661, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.