Yield: 4 cups Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 25 mins
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup light or regular mayonnaise
- 1 6 - 7 ounce can crabmeat, drained, OR 8 ounces imitation crabmeat (surimi), chopped
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, plus more to garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, crabmeat, artichokes, horseradish, parsley and pepper sauce. Spoon into shallow 4-cup baking dish (a 9-inch tart pan or 9-inch pie plate work well).
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, until bubbly. Garnish with additional parsley, if desired. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 31, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 111, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.