Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 7 ounce jars roasted red peppers, drained, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 2 ribs celery, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 5 6 ounce jars artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup loosely packed Italian flat-leaf parsley leaves
1. Combine the mozzarella, red peppers, onion, celery, artichoke hearts, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and parsley in a large bowl; toss to mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Let come to room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 181, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 30, carb. (g): 9, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 522, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.