- 4 ice cubes, crushed
- 1 5 1/2 ounce can apricot nectar, chilled
- 8 dried apricot halves (about 1 ounce), coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 cups cold buttermilk
1. Combine crushed ice, apricot nectar, dried apricots, sugar and marmalade in blender. Pulse until thick and smooth. Add buttermilk; whirl to blend.
2. Pour into 4 tall glasses over ice and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 137, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 136, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.