Servings: 6 Start to Finish 10 mins
- 1/2 cup walnut oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bag (12 ounces) baby spinach, washed and dried
- 12 pitted dates, sliced
- 3 apples (about 1 pound), cored and thinly sliced (any combination such as Gala, Golden Delicious, McIntosh, Fuji)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
1. To make the salad dressing, whisk together walnut oil, vinegar, molasses, salt and pepper in small bowl until well blended.
2. Toss together spinach, dates, apples and 1/4 cup walnut-oil dressing in large salad bowl.
3. Serve salad immediately with the toasted walnuts sprinkled over top. Serve the remaining dressing alongside the salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 325, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 241, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.