- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 Red Delicious apple
1. Combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a food processor. Whirl until the mixture is smooth. Add the apricots, raisins and walnuts. Pulse with on-and-off motion until the dried fruit is lightly chopped.
2. Core apple. Slice into 16 equal wedges. Spread a little of the cheese mixture on 1 wedge; top with a second wedge. Repeat with the remaining wedges and mixture until you have 8 sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 316, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 40, carb. (g): 36, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 232, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.