Yield: 3 cups Prep 15 mins Bake 275°F 45 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (about 14 ounces) whole unblanched almonds
1. Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Whisk together the olive oil, egg white, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder and salt in large bowl. Add the almonds, 1 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition, until almonds are evenly coated with herb mixture. Turn into 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Bake in 275 degrees F oven for 45 minutes or until the almonds are lightly toasted, stirring every 10 minutes. Let the almonds cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 237, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 112, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.