Yield: Makes 1-1/3 cups dip. Prep 5 mins
- 1 package (8 ounces) nonfat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Apples wedges, pear wedges, carrot and celery sticks, for dipping
1. Place cream cheese and milk in food processor or blender. Pulse until creamy; do not overbeat. Add brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Whirl until blended.
2. Remove mixture to small bowl; stir in raisins. Serve with dippers. Refrigerate unused portion of dip.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 23, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 66, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.