Servings: 12 Yield: 1-1/2 cups Prep 15 mins
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
1. Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt to yogurt.
2. Add cucumber and onion; mix well.
3. Chill for at least one hour and pack in thermos for travel.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 67, Fat, total (g): 6, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 166, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.