Servings: 6 Start to Finish 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cups shredded leftover roasted or grilled pork
- 4 cups shredded napa or savoy cabbage
- 1 cup crispy chow mein noodles
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, oils, sugar, and ginger. Toss with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 330, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 48, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 17, Monounsaturated fat (g): 8, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 5, Trans fatty acid (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): 19, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): 14, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 56, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 337, Potassium (mg): 409, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.