Servings: 4 Start to Finish 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk or plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup small mozzarella balls
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded leftover grilled or roasted chicken
- 1 cup small tender greens
- Minced herbs, such as basil
1. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, yogurt, lemon juice, and mustard. In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients and toss with vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 345, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 42, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 23, Monounsaturated fat (g): 11, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 17, vit. A (IU): 1263, vit. C (mg): 10, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 252, Potassium (mg): 273, calcium (mg): 141, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.