Prep 1 hr Cool 2 hrs refrigerate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/8 teaspoon teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, processed with 1 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder, mixed with 1/2 tsp ancho chile powder
- 1/4 cup red nonpareils
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
2. Heat cream in a small saucepan until simmering. Place chocolate and butter in a large bowl; add cream and stir until smooth. Add liqueur, cinnamon, chile powder and cayenne; stir until combined. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm enough to roll into balls.
3. With wet hands, shape 2 tsp of the chocolate mixture into balls. Roll in coconut, cocoa powder or nonpareils. Place on baking sheet and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 53, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.