Servings: 4 Yield: dozen Prep 25 mins Bake 375°F 12 mins
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pkg (12 oz) semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . Lightly coat baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and creamy, 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
4. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate pieces and walnuts. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool baking sheets on wire racks for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 135, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 50, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.