Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck (85% lean)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons sweet pepper jelly, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 soft-seeded burger buns
1. Mix beef, cheddar, onion, 4 Tbs. pepper jelly, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and salt in a bowl. Form into 6 patties.
2. Lightly coat both sides of burgers, cut sides of buns, and the grill rack (or nonstick skillet) with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook burgers, turning, until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Toast buns on grill for 2 minutes. Place patties on buns and top with 2 Tbs. pepper jelly, lettuce, and other desired toppings (we used onion rings, pimento cheese, and pickles).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 454, Fat, total (g): 20, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 14, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 489, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.