Servings: 6 Active Time 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage (found near the non-dairy milks)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbs. creme of coconut
- 6 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the coconut flakes on a baking sheet. Bake until golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a medium bowl combine the coconut mik and creme of coconut. Place half the ice in a food processor or blender and process until crushed. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with the remaining ice.
3. To assemble each snow cone, pack 1 cup crushed ice into a ball. Drizzle with 3 of the creme of coconut mixture. Top with raspberries, blackberries, and coconut flakes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 202, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 30, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 24, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 212, vit. C (mg): 16, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 15, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 42, Potassium (mg): 105, calcium (mg): 131, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.