Servings: 9 Prep 10 mins Bake 375° 20 mins to 25 mins
- 1 10 ounce portion fresh or frozen (thawed) whole wheat pizza or bread dough
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Stretch or roll the dough into a large oval (about 11x8-inches) on the baking sheet.
2. Combine the butter and olive oil in a small bowl. Brush the dough with the butter-oil mixture.
3. Sprinkle the berries and the sugar on top and bake until dough is golden and berries begin to bubble and burst, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut dough into 9 pieces to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 9; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 124, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 22, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 51, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 2, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 175, Potassium (mg): 15, calcium (mg): 4, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.