Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Instagram We Love
When it comes to sharing the details on milestone moments—from special birthdays to engagements—social media has inspired all of us to step up our game. And when you're strategizing how to go public with your pregnancy news, you'll undoubtedly want to take to Instagram with a sweet photo and memorable caption.
Here are some catchy, classic, and even funny language options for social media pregnancy announcement captions.
- RELATED: Pregnancy Announcement Ideas We Love
Basic Pregnancy Announcement Captions
- "The best is yet to come… (due date)."
- "Welcoming our little one in (due date)."
- "Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life."
- "And baby makes three."
- "You + me = three."
- "An adventure is about to begin."
- "First came love, then came you."
- "Even miracles take a little time. #babyontheway"
- "We can't wait to meet our new addition in (due date)."
Photo options: Your growing baby bump or a snap of your favorite ultrasound photo.
Cute & Funny Pregnancy Announcement Captions
- Under a photo of you posing as your favorite Marvel or DC character: "Every superhero needs a sidekick!" or "I grow humans. What's your superpower?"
- Alongside a photo of your fur kid(s): "Our parents are getting us a human."
- With a photo of you in the kitchen or simply a favorite pastry or cookie: "Bun in the oven. Bake at 98.6 degrees until (due date)."
- With a photo of you and your partner drinking coffee: "Something's brewing for (due date)."
- Under a photo of you in your car: "We're going to need a bigger car."
- Alongside an image of two big pumpkins and a tiny one: "We're adding a new little pumpkin to our patch in (due date)."
- With a photo of a favorite bottle of wine: "Do not open until (due date)."
- Alongside a photo of you and your partner celebrating all types of pregnancy "cravings": "One of us is eating for two, while the other is drinking for two."
- With a photo of your cat—and possibly ultrasound snaps: "Cat's out of the bag. We're expecting in (due date)."
- With a photo of your favorite device: "Baby is loading up for (due date)."
- Alongside a #TBT amusement park photo: "We're on the ride of our lives."
- With an airplane motif: "Coming in for a landing on (due date)."
- With a kitchen/cooking motif: "We've been cooking something up."
- With a shot of you rocking your fave denim: "There's nothing like a brand new pair of genes. We are expecting."
Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Multiples
- "Miracles come in pairs."
- "Twice the blessing, twice the fun—two miracles instead of one."
- "Sometimes you pray for a miracle, and God gives you two."
- "Double/triple trouble coming (due date)."
- "Pink or blue? Either will do. We just know there are two."
- "We made a wish—and two (or three or four!) came true."
Photo options: A photograph of two onesies, two pairs of baby booties, or your favorite ultrasound photo.
Quotes for Pregnancy Announcements
- "Pink or blue? We simply can't say. We're so excited for our delivery day."
- "Ten little fingers, ten little toes. With love and grace, our family grows. This precious soul, so sweet and new. This little life, a dream come true."
- "Roses are red, violets are blue, on (due date) our little miracle is due."
- "If I am thinking correctly," said Pooh, "a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be." — Winnie the Pooh
- "A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die." — Mary Mason
- "Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be." — Carrie Fisher
- "Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of mother's love." —Maureen Hawkins
Photo options: A picture of your belly covered by your hands forming a heart or with both you and your partners hands.
Baby Announcements for a Younger Sibling
- With a photo of your older child(ren) looking serene: "Patiently waiting for the arrival of my little brother/sister in (due date)."
- With a photo of your older child(ren) looking like a boss: "Being promoted to big sister/brother in (due date)."
- With a photo of both partners' feet, as well as your older child(ren), and a pair of infant shoes: "Our family is expanding by two feet in (due date)."