52 Birth Announcement Ideas for Instagram
Basic Birth Announcements
In any birth announcement, new parents should include basic information about their newborn. This may include Baby's name, birthday, weight and length, location and time of birth, parent's names, gender (if the name could be masculine or feminine), and anything else you'd like to include. If you're also adding a personalized message, here are some ideas:
- Welcome to the world, (baby name)!
- Meet the new love of our lives, (baby name).
- The wait is finally over! We're thrilled to welcome (baby name).
- Hello, world! Introducing our bundle of joy (baby name).
- On (birth date), we were blessed with the arrival of (baby name).
- Dreams do come true!
- It's official! (Baby name) arrived on (birth date).
- Hello, my name is (baby name).
- (Parents' names) welcome the newest addition to the family, (baby name).
- (He's/She's) here at last!
Baby Boy Announcement Ideas
- Oh boy! Meet (baby name).
- It's a boy!
- Our little man has arrived!
- There's a new king of the house! Please welcome (baby name).
- Hello, handsome!
- Introducing our bouncing baby boy, (baby name).
- Our baby came dressed in blue! Please welcome (baby name).
Baby Girl Announcement Ideas
- Pretty in pink! Meet (baby name).
- It's a girl!
- Once upon a time, a little princess was born. Meet (baby name).
- Announcing our darling daughter, (baby name).
- It's a sweet little baby girl!
- We're tickled pink over the arrival of (baby name).
- Introducing (baby name), the new queen of the cutie pies.
- She's sugar. She's spice. She's everything nice. Meet (baby name).
- RELATED: Pregnancy Announcement Ideas We Love
Funny Baby Announcements
- Our home has grown by two feet!
- There's a new (boy/girl) in town!
- Look who decided to show up!
- Look what the stork dropped.
- It's time for dirty diapers, sleepless nights, and endless love. Welcome (baby name).
Baby Announcements for Multiples
- Twice the love, twice the joy.
- The more the merrier!
- We are "two" happy to announce (baby names).
- Two times the love—and the dirty diapers!
- The best things come in threes.
- We asked for one miracle, and we got four! Please welcome (baby names).
Baby Announcements for a Younger Sibling
- Welcome a new (sister/brother) to our family!
- Here we grow again!
- Our newest addition has arrived!
- Oops, we did it again!
- The sequel is here!
- (Older child's name) would like to announce the end of his/her reign as the only child. Introducing (baby name).
- Our superhero needed a sidekick!
Quotes for Baby Announcements
- "Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows."
- "If I am thinking correctly," said Pooh, "a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be."
- "Every child begins the world again." – Henry David Thoreau
- "A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty."
- "Behold, children are a gift of the Lord." - Psalm 127:3
- "Every good and perfect gift is from above." – James 1:17
Baby Announcements for Preemies
- We couldn't wait to meet our baby, so he/she arrived a bit early! Introducing (baby name).
- The stork came early!
- (Baby name) couldn't wait any longer!